MADE IN CANADA
100W ultra linear tube output transformer.
|Secondary:||4Ω 8Ω 16Ω|
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
- Due to the unique interleaving of the windings BOTH secondary windings must be engaged to meet specifications (visit Hammond's site for more info).
WARNING: HANDLING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE FOLLOW ADEQUATE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
*Please Note: Hammond products are subject to change without notice. The product you receive may vary slightly from the product pictured, including the associated specifications.