MADE IN CANADA
Hammond isolation transformers provide complete circuit isolation to protect your sensitive electronics. 171A features an electrostatic shield between the primary and secondary which greatly attenuates surges and noise caused by power problems on the same circuit or by supply disruptions from utilities. Isolation transformers are an essential for laboratory test benches where line voltage is used.
For safety concerns, every 171A has been hi-pot tested to 2KV RMS, and features a 1 amp circuit breaker on the primary. The primary features a 5’ cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. The secondary is connected to a 1’ cord with a standard NEMA 5-15R receptacle. All units carry the North American mark of safety C UL & UL listed (File # E211544).
- Primary 115VAC, 50/60 Hz., Secondary 115VAC
- Provides complete circuit isolation.
- Electrostatic shield between primary & secondary to greatly attenuate surges and noise.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
- Circuit breaker in primary.
- Standard 3-wire, grounded plug & receptacle.
- Input (primary) connected to 5 foot long cord & standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Output (secondary) connected to 1 foot long "pig tail" cord, 3-wire, standard North American grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R).
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544)
- Indoor use only
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
|Full Load Efficiency:||89%|
|C.B.W. @ 1 kHz:||15pF|
|Circuit Breaker (Amps):||1|
Warning: Not all amplifier models of the same name use the same transformer model. Please make sure the amplifier transformer which you are replacing has a Fender number matching the equivalent Fender transformer number listed here.
WARNING: HANDLING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE FOLLOW ADEQUATE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
*Please Note: Hammond products are subject to change without notice. The product you receive may vary slightly from the product pictured, including the associated specifications.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great addition to my '59 Silverstone 1451 that has no power transformer, and the ground side of the power supply is connected directly to one side of the power cord. So this amp is very noisy and a electrical shock hazard.
The Hammond Isolation Transformer fixed the issue. Great product and great service from NGG! Received item the next day.