LED rings to replace the white washer on your pedals. The perfect addition to most standard footswitches for a clean looking design! Why drill more holes for LEDs and bezels if you don't have to.
- 12mm inner diameter fits most standard footswitches
- 4.5mm height
- 21mm outer diameter
- Leads are approximately 15cm (5 7/8") long
Minimum resistance required (don't blow it!): 470 ohm
Tech's notes: "Note the minimum resistance required. That is for quite a bright setting. You can increase resistance to your preferred brightness."
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Some details to be aware before doing a project with those led rings:
- the switch hole need to have a small cut at the side of the hole to pass the wires inside the enclosure.
- the red and yellow colours would consume much more current in order to give you the same brightness of the white and blue colors.
- White and Blue are bright when there is 2.8V on the led, which is achieved with a current arounf 1.7mA
- Red and Yellow can only achieve a good brightness on their 2.6-2.7V VLED, but the current for that is around 4 to 5mA.
If your product has the low current requirements, prefer blue and white leds.
(I haven't bought the green led).
Overal, great product, it is good not to need to drill extra holed for leds. And it brings a pro-product look!
Bought one they and it works great, have easy to install. Will buy again.