MADE IN USA
RapcoHorizon's soundflex instrument cable is for the more demanding musician. This cable utilizes a 20 gauge inner conductor and 95% spiral shielding for quiet operation and low capacitance. This cable will provide pro-grade comfort and reliability at a fraction of the cost of other name brand cables.
Sold by the foot.
Qty 1 = 12" long (1' long)
Qty 10 = 120" long (10' long)
Qty 20 = 240" long (20' long)
*Due to the fact that this product needs to be cut, there are no returns on this product.
- Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a spiral shield process for quiet operation
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
|Conductor Gauge:||20 AWG (41*36 AWG)|
|Inner Shield:||0.010" Composite conductive vinyl|
|Outer Shield:||95% Copper spiral|
|Jacket:||0.055" Matte PVC|
|Capacitance:||38 pF/ft @ 1 kHz|
|Characteristic Impedance:||40Ω @ 1mHz|
|D.C. Resistance @ 20°C:||10.7Ω/1000'|