To fit the cuffs on the TOWNER Down Tension Bar, the stop tailpiece studs should be no wider than 0.265 inches at the neck (see “G” in image above).
Most studs (other than Gibson’s stock studs) have wider neck posts and are METRIC.
- Mounting studs with METRIC M8 x 1.25 threads
- Metric tailpiece mounting studs
- Made in the USA
- Qty 2
- Fits many import(Asian) guitars(ie, Epiphone)
- Overall Length is 1 3/8″ and threaded section is slightly under 7/8″
- Fits tailpiece with ears thickness of 5/16″(8mm) and under(please check before ordering)
*NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE ANCHORS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The towner system is the best for bigsby B7, makes the stud holes not seem like a mistake. These posts work with my epiphone 339 pro.