MADE IN CANADA
Hand-soldered in-house! Our standard SG style wiring harness is made using your choice of pots (2 volume and 2 tone) and 0.022uF orange drop tone capacitors, 22AWG cloth pushback wire, ground buss wire, and a Switchcraft output jack. All top quality parts, meticulously soldered to a high professional standard.
Option to use push-pull pots in the volume positions for coil splitting your pickups.
Option for 50's style tone wiring.
- Standard = CTS
- Historically the industry standard.
- Premium = Alpha Pro Pots
- Brass shaft and bushing for long life.
- Tighter tolerances than most mainstream pots
- Custom audio taper that gives a smoother sweep than standard audio tapers
- Medium torque for a great turning feel.
- Push-Pull = CTS Push-Pull
- Replaces volume pots with push-pull versions for coil splitting your pickups.
- Tone pots are standard CTS pots.
Tone Wiring Options
- Modern = Tone leads connected prior to the volume control.
- Pros: Consistent and predictable volume control. Volume is not affected by tone pot settings.
- Cons: You lose some treble as you roll the volume down.
- 50's Style = Tone pot leads connected to the output lugs of the volume controls.
- Pros: You retain more treble when rolling the volume down.
- Cons: Turning your tone controls down has a serious impact on the taper of the volume pots, making the volume sweep unpredictable when your tone pots aren't at 10.
See product photos for examples and wiring diagrams.
*Built-to-order products rely on in-stock inventory. If we are out of stock and cannot complete your product in the alloted time, we will contact you to discuss options.