Do you build/mod your guitars, amps, pedals, etc?
Canada needs a killer parts supplier, and we want to make it happen. We provide parts for building or repairing amplifiers, cables, speaker cabinets, effects pedals, pedalboards, guitars, basses, and other instruments and musical equipment. We only started a few years ago and we are gaining some serious traction in the industry. To continue pushing forward and reaching our goals as an organization, we need a great staff that is knowledgeable, reliable, and hard working. We are looking for passionate people who want to be a part of the greater vision of Next Gen to fill the following positions:
Part-time Shipping & Receiving
- Minimum of 22 hours per week. Required shifts are as follows:
- Monday 8am - 2pm
- Tue-Fri 8am - 12pm
- On weeks when Monday is a holiday, shifts will be:
- Monday OFF
- Tuesday 8am - 4pm
- Wed-Fri 8am - 12pm
- Starting pay $14-$16 per hour (based on knowledge/experience), paid bi-weekly.
- Raise based on clear expectations and performance goals after initial 3-month probation period
- Opportunity for possible full-time as the business continues to grow
- Opportunity for advancement/training to more significant role with higher pay
- Must be a punctual, reliable, and efficient worker with meticulous attention to detail. Accuracy is more important than speed in this business.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 100lbs. This is rare, but the job can be physically demanding at times.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Experience in shipping/receiving is an asset.
- Familiarity with the parts used to build/repair instruments, amplifiers, and effects is an asset.
Email your resume and cover letter indicating the available position you are applying for, as well as detailing your interest and/or experience in the music parts business. Qualified applicants that meet our criteria will be contacted for additional information. We do not respond to every applicant.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
DO NOT call or drop in to discuss employment opportunities.