MADE IN CANADA
*PLEASE NOTE: This product does NOT ship outside of Canada. Visit Schatten's website for a dealer/distributor in your region.
Model B winding machine kits are designed to wind coil wire from 38AWG-44AWG, or finer. It is a small profile machine fully capable of winding thousands of pickups over its service life.
Everything that you need to assemble a fully working Model B winding machine is provided in this pre-drilled easy to assemble kit. Assembly consists mostly of some soldering work and installation of parts on the machine. Average assembly time is between forty five minutes and one hour. The only tools you need to build the winder are the simple hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Speed control
- Re-settable electronic counter
- Rotation direction via selector switch
- Cross Feed limit assembly
- Outside drive belt for easy replacement
- Heavy duty ABS enclosure.
- Maximum speed (no load): 1250 rpm
- Average winding speed: up to 900 rpm
- Motor: 9v dc brushed motor, fractional hp
- Power supply included: 9V, 500mA, tip positive
BUILD DIFFICULTY: 2/5
Download the full instruction manual here for a detailed description of the recommended tools and skills required to complete this kit.
Photo is an example only. The product you receive might be different than pictured due to manufacturer product changes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product, great instructions and doesn't take long to put together. Works extremely well. Worth the money!!!