To fit the cuffs on the TOWNER Down Tension Bar, the stop tailpiece studs should be no wider than 0.260 inches at the neck (see "G" in image below).
Gibson's Memphis Reissue Guitars have a wider neck posts width and are US Standard threads.
- Sold as a pair
- Imperial Thread
- Plated steel studs
- Mounting studs (U.S. SAE 5/16 - 24)
- Same size as what is currently used by Gibson
- Overall Length 1 7/16" ( 36.2mm)
- Threaded section length 7/8" (22mm)
- Fits tailpiece with ears thickness of 5/16" (8mm) and under
*NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE ANCHORS