MADE IN CANADA
*PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Purolator, and we cannot ship it outside of Canada!*
838AR is an economical carbon conductive paint that consists of a 1-part, solvent-based acrylic lacquer, pigmented with highly conductive carbon powder. It is smooth, durable, and abrasion resistant. It can be easily applied by brush or spray. It has a quick dry time, with no heat cure necessary. It adheres strongly to most injection-molded plastics, such as ABS, PBT and PVA. It provides strong corrosion resistance and is suitable for use in marine environments.
838AR is excellent for creating grounded surfaces and in low frequency RFI shielding applications, such as pickup cavities on electric guitars. It is also perfect for shielding metal detectors and other devices where a metal-filled conductive paint would cause malfunction.
Features and Benefits
- Provides >52 dB of RFI shielding at frequencies <1 MHz
- Quick dry time, no heat cure required, and easy to apply
- Strong corrosion resistance
- Mild solvent system, safe on polystyrenes
- HAP free—does not contain toluene or xylene