Generic 1590B (based on Hammond 1590B) - 4.40" x 2.38" x 1.22" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
not much to say, bought this for a synth and it is well made and takes to spray paint easily
It was a little shallower than I expected, but that's likely due to me not paying enough attention. It ended up working nicely though, I was still able to fit my 3PDT switch in it with three 1/4 jacks.
Looks a bit cheap compared to the real thing, but is perfectly functional and just as solidly built. I will buy more.