Generic 1590B (based on Hammond 1590B) - 4.40" x 2.38" x 1.22" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seems pretty well exactly as expected Complete enclosure with screws Shipped fast arrived well packed +++
Easy to drill and work with.
A good enclosure with solid construction and consistent production, but the 1590B is not the standard pedal enclosure. If you are buying this for PCBs from PedalPCB or AION it will not fit without modification. Go with the 1590N1 (also called 125B), as that is the standard size.
not much to say, bought this for a synth and it is well made and takes to spray paint easily
It was a little shallower than I expected, but that's likely due to me not paying enough attention. It ended up working nicely though, I was still able to fit my 3PDT switch in it with three 1/4 jacks.
Looks a bit cheap compared to the real thing, but is perfectly functional and just as solidly built. I will buy more.