MADE IN CANADA
|Power Rating (VA)
A.C. High Voltage Secondary RMS
Filament # 1 VAC
Filament # 2 VAC
200-series Transformer Features
- Primary 115/125 VAC, 60 Hz.
- For those customers who need the 115V input - nothing has changed - simply use the White & Gray wires and tape the Black wire (see above schematic). Note: Gray wire is actually BROWN on only our Part Number 278CX.
- For those customers who are seeing too high a secondary voltage due to higher primary line voltages (roughly 125V input) - use the White & Black wire and tape the gray wire (see schematic).
- Enclosed, 4 hole, chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- Class A insulation (105 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test of 2,000V RMS.
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).
WARNING: HANDLING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE FOLLOW ADEQUATE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
*Please Note: Hammond products are subject to change without notice. The product you receive may vary slightly from the product pictured, including the associated specifications.