The Hipshot Fixed Bridge is the ultimate marriage of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge is hand polished for a smooth, comfortable feel under your palm. The stainless steel saddles have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones. The side walls lock your saddles in place no matter how hard you thrash.
- Machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Stainless steel saddles maximize sustain and tonality.
- String through body design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- Bridge is ambidextrous. Use on right handed and left handed guitars
- .125" floor height is designed for perfect action on guitars with non angled, low profile necks.
- .175" floor height is designed for perfect action on guitars with angled, raised necks or bridge pockets.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good quality and feel great under my hand.