MADE IN GERMANY
- They feature vintage original specs along with that classic look and feel: designed to match contemporary as well as historic guitar styles.
- Replacement machine head with 2-screws and a banjo bolt as counterfort (bushing mount).
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Gear ratio: 1:16
- Post-lenghts: 19,7/21,7/23,7 mm, and TopLocking with 19,7 mm
- Weight: 32 g (DR/Toplocking), 31 g (SR/Toplocking), 29 g (DR, solid 21,7), 28 g (SR/solid 21,7) per single tuner
Bass Side = Left side of the headstock = For a standard right-handed (or left-handed reverse) headstock
Treble side = Right side of the headstock = For a standard left-handed (or right-handed reverse) headstock
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this to replace the stock Gibson tuners on my 2022 SG Special and these fit the bill. The dropped right in without any mods and stay in tune much better than the stock tuners. Definitely recommended!!
These are the very best tuning machines I have ever installed on Gibson LP.Operate very smoothly with a quality 16:1 gear ratio.