MADE IN USA
Tolex - Elephant/Jungle Bark Black. Marshall Style.
Choose how your tolex is cut:
- Multiple Yards (continuous length)
- DO NOT choose this option if ordering just one yard. It will overcharge you by up to $20 on your shipping fees.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get one piece that is the length you ordered.
- One Yard (cut every yard)
- Choose this if ordering just one yard, or multiple single cut yards.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get several pieces, each cut at 1 yard long. DO NOT choose this option if you want multiple yards in one length.
*Actual shades may vary. Computer monitors do not all display colours the same.
**Due to the constraints of mechanical reproduction, there may be slight variances between purchases.
***Once material has been cut, it is not returnable
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered some tolex to fix an old fender amp. I received exactly what I ordered, well packaged and the delivery was fast. really happy with my purchase
Excellent quality and packaging was great! Rolled up and no folding! Great source for all your tolexy needs.
Easy to work with, looks great
I'm far from an upholsterer, but it did the job covering a small 2x12 cab. Feels and looks top quality.
It is more stiff then I expected and didn't have a cloth backing. The "tolex" that I worked with in the 70s had a cloth backing which added some strength. This tolex is easy to cut but be careful as it can tear easily when installing which surprised me. I put down a complete layer of weldbond glue and once dry the tolex bonded quite strongly to the MDF wood cabinet. It does the job quite well and has a great pattern. I gave it a 4 because there wasn't a cloth backing. Now that I've used it once, I would have no problem installing it again knowing its characteristics. *EDIT (Next Gen Guitars): Just to clarify, all of our tolex has a woven fabric backing. The fabric may not be as thick or heavy as certain vintage coverings, but it is the very same product currently used by many well known amp/cab manufacturers across North America.