MADE IN USA
Tolex - Python/Snakeskin White.
Choose how your tolex is cut:
- Multiple Yards (continuous length)
- DO NOT choose this option if ordering just one yard. It will overcharge you by up to $20 on your shipping fees.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get one piece that is the length you ordered.
- One Yard (cut every yard)
- Choose this if ordering just one yard, or multiple single cut yards.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get several pieces, each cut at 1 yard long. DO NOT choose this option if you want multiple yards in one length.
*Actual shades may vary. Computer monitors do not all display colours the same.
**Due to the constraints of mechanical reproduction, there may be slight variances between purchases.
***Once material has been cut, it is not returnable
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
you can take a kid out of the '80s but sometimes you can't take the 80s out of a kid. I built an extravagant pedal board in a case and it was 31 in wide so I decided to go for flashy, and what's flashier than snakeskin toilets? absolutely nothing! this is the good dirty stuff here if you want to rock out with your.. k out this is the stuff you need!
just awesome second cabinet was much easier the trick is patience but highly recommend for someone who is tired with plain black cabs in the living room loads of different patterns and colours and reasonably easy to do
Awesome product, the pattern looks amazing. Fast shipping & great service too.
Its not often that I am impressed enough with a product to do one of these, but here's the exception... I figured it would be some standard flat/smooth print that would look "ok"... but when I received it, I was blown away by the detail as well as the 3D texture that the specialized grain of it gives the scale pattern! It is going on my Jet City HDM head cabinet this weekend while the chassis is off getting the SLO mod. :-O This amp will not only yield to all the "Wicked Sensations", it will win the "Mr. Scary" visual seal of approval as well! Kudos to these guys for being so incredibly patient in guiding me through to my end selection, Cheers Phillip