MADE IN USA
Tolex - Vinyl Tweed. A budget friendly vinyl alternative to genuine tweed fabric.
Choose how your tolex is cut:
- Multiple Yards (continuous length)
- DO NOT choose this option if ordering just one yard. It will overcharge you by up to $20 on your shipping fees.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get one piece that is the length you ordered.
- One Yard (cut every yard)
- Choose this if ordering just one yard, or multiple single cut yards.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get several pieces, each cut at 1 yard long. DO NOT choose this option if you want multiple yards in one length.
*Actual shades may vary. Computer monitors do not all display colours the same.
**Due to the constraints of mechanical reproduction, there may be slight variances between purchases.
***Once material has been cut, it is not returnable
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's easy to work with and looks fan-tastic. The mesh backing is a nice feature. I used water-based contact cement: no shrinkage, no fumes, easy cleanup if you mess-up, but longer set time.
I purchased this tweed tolex for hardcase fabrication back in Indonesia (IG: @herdi_hardcasebdg). The results are fantastic. Was expecting to feel OK if the result similar to chinese tweed, but It is beyond my expectation. Highly recommend product.
Great material, faithful in appearance & texture to the Fender original. I recommend 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. A word of caution - test a sample of the Tolex with the adhesive solvent you'll be using. It may dissolve the printed brown pattern if wiped aggressively on the vinyl.
perfect for tweed 5E3
Used this Tolex several times, and get a lot of compliments from our customers. Very good Tolexes to work with.