20 AWG fiberglass sleeving is varnished and closely resembles early style spaghetti.
This product has a Class F electrical insulation, manufactured by impregnating and coating a finely braided fiberglass sleeving with a dielectric film of acrylic resin. It is recommended as a universal coated sleeving for all thermal requirements from Class 105°C through Class 155°C.
This product's sleeving has superior mechanical and electrical properties, providing its rated dielectric strength during and after the most severe handling in your application.
- Compatible with most magnet wire coatings such as polyester, acrylic, polyamide, polyimide, epoxy and phenolic.
- Resistant to oils, acids, alkalis and most organic solvents.
- Bends without cracking at -25°C.
- Widely used in fractional and integral horsepower motors on leads and crossovers
- Other uses exist in dry and oil-filled transformers, relays of many types, radio and television circuits, and welding apparatuses
- Braid Type: Fiberglass
- Gauge: 20 AWG
- Insulation: Acrylic
- Temp Rating: 155°C
- Type: Coated
- Voltage Rating (VAC): 7kV (7000V)
Sold by the foot.
Qty 1 = 12" long
Qty 3 = 36" long (3' long)
Qty 10 = 120" long (10' long)
*Due to the fact that this product needs to be cut, there are no returns on this product