Wire Wound power resistors are made by wrapping a length of high resistance wire onto an insulating form. Ceramic flame retardant package. Exceptionally small, sturdy and reliable.
- 5 watt
- ± 5% tolerance
- -55° C to 155° C operating range (derated over 70° C)
- 350 V working, 700 V overload
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Stable performance in diverse conditions
- Sealed with special cement
- High temperature stability
- .86" long x .39" square
See options to choose resistance.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent perfect for a Tcapacitor snuffer
These are excellent quality resistors . Hope Next Gen will soon carry more varied values and wattages of these . My order was processed very quickly and shipped same day . Cant ask for better . I always prefer to buy from a CANADIAN vendor . I can thank Darrel Braun from his excellent Youtube channel for tuning me on to Next Gen ! Much appreciate.