Generic 1590BB (based on Hammond 1590BB) - 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.34" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good for larger circuit board
Nice and rigid. Drills nice sweet holes.
Tried one of these instead of the Hammond 1590BB I usually use. Not the cleanest machining along the bottom edges where the enclosure and base plate join but a little sanding fixed that. Screw holes were fine. Will try a few more to see about consistency.