Hammond 1590BB - 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.34" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used this enclosure to build a 4x4 input interface for my pedalboard. Perfect size!!
Wanted to run FX loop with my amp so have 4 cables to connect my mono amp setup.
good quality enclosure
Solid structure, this box is stronger than many of my manufactured guitar boxes. Aluminum case makes easy layout and build for projects
Good size box.