Hammond 1590A - 3.64" x 1.52" x 1.22" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice finish and sturdy. Exactly what i was looking for a stereo to mono converter box.
Great enclosure, good price, good local pickup option, not sure what else I could want. I picked this up for a custom build request and it was everything it was supposed to be.