Hammond 1590DD - 7.38” x 4.7” x 1.46” (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Quantity six (6) 6-32 x ½” machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes. See drawings and/or photos for details.
- Designed to meet IP54 (see gasket kit accessory to meet IP66).
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Replacement screws for natural finish series, machine type, nickel plated, 6-32 x ½”