Black Hammond 1590N1BK (aka: 125B) - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (exterior dimensions)
- Rugged, Diecast Enclosure aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
Tech's notes: "Many people refer to this size as a Hammond 125B. Actually, Hammond has never made a 125B pedal enclosure. 125B is the model number for the aftermarket equivalent of Hammond's 1590N1. If you want a genuine Hammond 125B, you are actually looking for a Hammond 1590N1."