MADE IN CANADA
Replacement for Yorkville/Traynor Bassmaster YBA-1
Equivalent to manufacturer part number A-1311
D.C. Current: 150ma
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
Warning: Not all amplifier models of the same name use the same transformer model. Please make sure the amplifier transformer which you are replacing has a Fender number matching the equivalent Fender transformer number listed here.
WARNING: HANDLING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE FOLLOW ADEQUATE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
*Please Note: Hammond products are subject to change without notice. The product you receive may vary slightly from the product pictured, including the associated specifications.