MADE IN CANADA
Replacement for For Marshall JCM800 & JMP (50 & 100 Watt models).
D.C. Current: 120ma
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
Warning: Not all amplifier models of the same name use the same transformer model. Please make sure the amplifier transformer which you are replacing has a Fender number matching the equivalent Fender transformer number listed here.
WARNING: HANDLING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE FOLLOW ADEQUATE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
*Please Note: Hammond products are subject to change without notice. The product you receive may vary slightly from the product pictured, including the associated specifications.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hammond chokes and transformers are well designed and constructed with high quality metals and parts: all models, and there are many, perform superbly in audio amplifier circuits. I believe their specs are conservative and most are engineered for constant service (24/7) operation which results in excellent performance.