Any sore shouldered bassist can tell you that fighting "neck dive" from a poorly balanced instrument is akin to slow torture. Hipshot's Ultralite® bass tuning machines are designed and manufactured to lighten up the load while improving ruggedness and accuracy. Spend more time on the bass-not at the chiropractor.
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package
- Tiny footprint installs easily on small headstocks
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning
- Tuning keys are easily reversible for conversion to bass or treble side
- Available in Clover, Lollipop, Y, and Mini Clover key
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch your tuner the most
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes
- 1/2" string post fits 11/16" headstock holes.
- Tuners are sold individually
Bass Side = Left side of the headstock = For a standard right-handed (or left-handed reverse) headstock
Treble side = Right side of the headstock = For a standard left-handed (or right-handed reverse) headstock