- Replacement Reverb Tank for 8EB2C1A
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Short (9-¼") 3 Spring Unit , Medium Decay (1.75 to 3.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 800 Ohms, Output Impedance 2575 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Horizontal, Open Side Up
- Most commonly used short tank in reverb circuitry
Compatible Amps Include: Compatible amps include Yamaha® JX30, Peavey® 6505+, plus others.
The MOD® Reverb Tanks are high quality upgrade units. Some of the major differences between the MOD®s and other reverb tanks are that the Transducers are wired directly to their respective RCA jacks as opposed to current production tanks where Transducers are connected by a detachable plug to their respective RCA jacks. This makes the tanks less receptive to any outside interference.