In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a totally new category of product, which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap.
In 2018, Schaller has done it again with the all new S-Locks.
S-Locks are silent, feature an elegant lock-wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, and perfect handling. Schaller has heard all of the feedback they've collected for the past 40 years, and they are delivering the goods.
You choose the finish AND screw size:
- S = Small = 3.5mm thread, 18mm length.
- M = Medium = 4.0mm thread, 22mm length. (previously the size that came standard when you ordered S-Locks; most common throughout our industry)
- L = Large = 4.5mm thread, 27mm length.
Sold as a pair/kit containing:
- Buttons: Unique one-piece hardened steel button with self-tapping wood threads, available in multiple sizes in the set. Pairs of buttons are also available sold separately so you can equip multiple guitars with the required buttons.
- Locks: Extended thread length for holding straps up to 6mm thick, so they'll work with any strap you can throw at it.
- Lock-Wheel: Tighten into place by hand. Further tighten as needed using a 2mm allen key or screw driver. Lock it into place by tightening the set screw.
Pairs of buttons are also available sold separately so you can equip multiple guitars with the required buttons.
Fully compatible with the classic Schaler style strap buttons for locking systems, so you don't need to replace all of your old Schaller style strap buttons if you don't want to!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great strap locks
This is an update on Schaller guitar strap locks. The old version had some annoying issues such as being hard to release. The new version has corrected this problem. They now slide on and are easy to release. These locks, in my opinion, are the very best out there. German quality, well designed and built to last. They simply rock!
This new, improved version of the Schaller lock, the S-Lock, is silent, robust, and gives that extra security with your guitar strap. It took about 10 minutes to complete the set-up. The instructions are available by using the QR code. I would say these are absolutely essential for any guitar or bass guitar that is important to you. Can't say enough. Just stop reading and get 'em already.