MADE IN CANADA
*PLEASE NOTE: This product does NOT ship outside of Canada. Visit Schatten's website for a dealer/distributor in your region.
Model D winding machines come almost fully pre-assembled and are designed to wind with coil wire from 30 ga. to 44 gauge or finer. It was designed and built as a heavy duty machine, more than capable of winding tens of thousands of pickups over its service life.
- Electronic Speed control - with option of foot pedal speed control
- Heavy duty motor
- Illuminated resettable electronic counter
- Counts up or down via selector switch
- Rotation direction via selector switch
- Cross feed limit assembly
- Outside drive belt for easy replacement
- Heavy duty ABS enclosure.
The machine mounts to a sturdy composite base. Positioned at the right front of the tower is the cross feed limiter. The limiter is used to preset the span at which the coil wire can be wound across the bobbin. The tension on the wire, as well as the movement of the wire between the cross feed limits, is done by hand.
- Maximum speed (no load): 1650 rpm
- Average winding speed: up to 1350 rpm
- Motor: 12V DC brushed motor, .4 hp at stall
- Power supply furnished with machine: 12V, 1A, tip positive
Download the full instruction manual here for a detailed description of the recommended tools and skills required to complete this kit.