MADE IN USA
Tolex - Rough/Nubtex Vintage Palomino
Choose how your tolex is cut:
- Multiple Yards (continuous length)
- DO NOT choose this option if ordering just one yard. It will overcharge you by up to $20 on your shipping fees.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get one piece that is the length you ordered.
- One Yard (cut every yard)
- Choose this if ordering just one yard, or multiple single cut yards.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get several pieces, each cut at 1 yard long. DO NOT choose this option if you want multiple yards in one length.
*Actual shades may vary. Computer monitors do not all display colours the same.
**Due to the constraints of mechanical reproduction, there may be slight variances between purchases.
***Once material has been cut, it is not returnable
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just recovered an old Magnatone amp with this. It's hard to judge what the colour will look like from online pics but it's exactly what I wanted. Nice texture too.
The brown nubtex is the right stuff for recovering or building early 60s brownface-style amps and cabs. The material is easy to work with and looks great. NextGen service is always helpful and delivery is always prompt. - PTW Amps, Sherbrooke, QC
This is top quality tolex and a perfect match for the darker brownface tolex fender used in the early 60's. What's even better than the tolex itself is the way NextGen ships tolex. It comes in a 5ft long box, rolled up. So many other places fold the tolex and grill cloth into a 12" x 12" box and it's forever messed up/creased. Perfection.
I used this on a restoration of an early brownface Fender Super and it did the job precisely. Not all brownfaces used exactly the same tolex, so check before buying. This tolex has the cloth backing, so sticks well and is pliable enough to make tight corners and clean seams. I've used a dozen or so tolex-type products on recent builds, and this stuff was one of the most pleasurable to work with. Great service from NextGen!