MADE IN USA
Genuine Olive Tweed Fabric.
This is the real deal. Not a cheap knockoff or vinyl equivalent. Don't let the price fool you! You can certainly spend up to 2X the price on "brand name" versions of this stuff if you're into that, but these are made by the same manufacturer to the same specs as the "brand name" versions. The only difference here is that you're not paying for a brand name to be attached.
Choose how your tolex is cut:
- Multiple Yards (continuous length)
- DO NOT choose this option if ordering just one yard. It will overcharge you by up to $20 on your shipping fees.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get one piece that is the length you ordered.
- Ordering continuous length tweed will heavily impact to the cost of shipping, and shipping discounts due to the excess carrier fees associated with the longer box sizes required.
- One Yard (cut every yard)
- Choose this if ordering just one yard, or multiple single cut yards.
- If you order multiple yards, you will get several pieces, each cut at 1 yard long. DO NOT choose this option if you want multiple yards in one length.
See alternate photos for numerous angles and views of the material.
*Actual shades may vary. Computer monitors do not all display colours the same.
**Due to the constraints of mechanical reproduction, there may be slight variances between purchases.
***Once material has been cut, it is not returnable
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This stuff is great, uniform Color, beautiful texture, and takes lacquer and or shellac perfectly
This is the stuff. I used it to build a cabinet based on a tweed, Vibrolux, and it looks smashing.
good quality, matches what is avail from CE Distribution and affiliates
I’ve worked with a few types and this really feels exactly like the real fender cloth, build turned out great!
NextGen is one of Canada's best guitar/amp build resources. I have never been even slightly dissatisfied. Thanks!
I make custom pedalboards and so far, all my customers (but 1) a tweed covering. This stuff is the real deal and it looks great on pedalboards or cabs.