The perfect heat shrink for your guitar wiring needs. Large enough to fit over our hookup wire, pickup wire, and most the common solder lug sizes. Available in any colour you want, as long as it is black. ;)
- 1/8" inner diameter
- 2:1 shrink ratio (shrinks to 1/2 its original diameter, length shrinks by approximately 5-7%)
- 90℃ (194℉) Shrink Temperature
- -55℃ to 135℃ (-67℉ to 275℉) OpeRated Temperature Range
- Meets UL, CSA & MIL Requirements
- Flame Retardant
- High resistance To Chemicals & Oils
Sold by the foot.
Qty 1 = 12" long
Qty 3 = 36" long (3' long)
Qty 10 = 120" long (10' long)
*Due to the fact that this product needs to be cut, there are no returns on this product
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's not just heat shrink it's heat SHRINKAGE! Seriously good stuff here @ NextGenGuitars, neatly packed just like the good ol' days when Tegrity' and Trust were the name of the game.
It is a must have for any re-wiring job. It tidies up the ends and gives the whole job a pro look.
Worked great, shrunk well
Works exactly as expected and advertised.